For several years now I thought I was doing a fairly good job at organizing my business and staying on top of things. Then yesterday I decided to go through my list of sample edit applications since there are always a few spam one from time to time.
Low and behold, I discovered client applications from a year and two years ago that I had never seen. I wondered why the usual stream of interested clients had dried up. None of these had made it to my email inbox. Disaster!
So, I went in search of the best program I could find to get me organized and avoid this sort of screw up happening again. The good news is, I found the perfect program and i just have to share it with you.
I don’t know if it’s the first app that caters to freelancers but if it’s not, any others will have a hard time beating it. Oh, is the suspense getting to you? Drum roll please. The application that has turned my freelance business around, is HoneyBook.
What can HoneyBook do for you? you may well ask. Here’s a partial list:
- Custom branded invoices processed through your dashboard
- Custom branded proposals
- Scheduling of meetings, calls, appointments
- Custom branded contracts
- Existing documents and brochures transferred into your account for you
- Automate emails, tasks, and more
- Integrates with Zoom, Quickbooks, Zapier, Gmail, and Google Calendar
- End-to-end client management, bookings, payments, reports, and more
- Cloud based with computer app and state of the art mobile app
- Instant notifications when a client signs up, asks a question, or pays their bill
- Free 7 day trial regardless which plan you sign up for
- And I’m learning more about it every day
So stop using multiple apps and websites to try to keep you business running smoothly. Let HoneyBooks help you do it the easy way.
Oh, and I have one more piece of good new for you. Sign up for my HoneyBooks Tips mailing list and I’ll send you a coupon for 50% off your first years subscription.