1. Start with a hook: Use an interesting or thought-provoking sentence to grab the reader’s attention.
2. Introduce your main characters and setting: Give readers a brief overview of who is involved in the story and where it takes place.
3. Explain the plot: Briefly explain what happens in your book, including any major turning points or conflicts that drive the story forward.
4. Include praise from other authors/reviewers: Including reviews and recommendations from influential people can help convince potential readers that your book is worth reading.
5. Keep it concise: You don’t want to give away too much information about your plot or reveal all of its twists, but you should also avoid making it too short. Your summary should compel readers to pick up the book and find out more for themselves!